Roleplayer-forum.com

Well why did i joined? Because i wanted to write some storys thogether, with you. Storys, which i will make comics out. So i start with a OC based story. A story about max.

Max is 16 years old and lives in a "kaserne" which is in bavaria, germany.

Max had an accident when he was 12 years old. This accident in his fathers underground lab gave him the ability to grow his muscles and grow in size. Max, however, persuaded his father to let him go back to attending public school, missing the experience going to school like a normal person. He is about to do so as a Sophomore. 

So i would say lets start with a story about the first day max goes to school after all these years.

I hope you can help me ^^

• Like 1

It sounds quite interesting, I already saw a bit of your art and drawing style, although it is not something common especially in this type of subjects (Muscle Growth in Children) make a great contrast!
I help you with great pleasure in putting together a story! Yes, I need to know more about Max.

• Like 2

@Edduardo well i had luck to write some stuff about max thogether.

Here is everything you need to know (hope thats enough)

Basics
Name: Max Acier
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skintone: Caucasian
Height: 5 Ft. 8 in.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Build: Physically fit for his age.

Clothing
Everyday 01: A Sapphire colored T-Shirt with White vertical lines on each sleeve. Ash Gray Sweatpants. White and Sky Blue Sneakers.
Every day 02: A Charcoal colored [Pullover] Hoodie. Midnight Blue Jeans. Ash Gray Sneakers. 
Formal: A Black Formal Suit [Without a Tie] with a White Dress Shirt underneath [and the sleeves rolled up]. Matching Black Formal Shoes.
Swimwear: No Shirt. Black Swim Shorts.
Sleepwear: No Shirt. White Boxer Briefs.
Winter Wear: A Blue-Gray Winter Jacket. Black Jeans. Federal Blue snow Boots.
Accessories: Wears a Charcoal colored [Steampunk themed] Wristwatch.

General Info
History: Back when max was 12 years old, his scientist dad was working on a liquid substance that would cause any substance exposed to it, save for glass, to increase in quantity and strength. An accident, involving his son playing in the lab, caused Max to be dosed with the entire phial-full of the liquid, giving him the ability to grow in terms of muscle, strength, and height. And even shrink back to what can be described as his normal appearance. A few years after the incident. They moved to a new town and a new neighborhood. The father spends most of his time, either in the lab in the basement, or out and about, keeping up with current events [so as not to become a shut-in]. Max, however, persuaded his father to let him go back to attending public school, missing the experience going to school like a normal person. He is about to do so as a Sophomore. 

Personality: Despite being a bit shy, Max is kind, friendly, and always willing to lend a helping hand. He can be emotional at times, but it doesn't usually show in his actions. Also, Max is the kind of person never to be held up in the past, rather choosing to live for today, for the present, as well as looking towards the future.
Likes: Vehicles [like Cars]. Bodybuilding. Art. Music. Fast Food. Salads. Ladybugs.
Dislikes: Chinese Food. Watching Sports (He would rather DO sports himself).
Fears: Insects [except for Ladybugs]. Death of a Loved One.
Hobbies: Working out. Drawing. Listening to Music. Playing the [Electric] Guitar. Singing.

Im working on Characters like his father and mother... also teacher and students in his class... i got like... 10 people thogether. (I guess we could have some problems with the timeline) 

@muscleboy81 it should be something unusuall ^^

• Like 1

I think Max's information is perfect, so that we can get organized better, I must first meet all the characters in the story. Then I need to know what the story is about and what you want us to write.

Sorry if my English is a bit confusing, but it is not my mother tongue and I am also accustomed to using British English, not American.

• Like 1

Characters... hmm... 

So theres his father... they both do alot thogether... "sie stehen sich nah"... hes a scientist working with liquids...

I think an important character will be julian... on the first day max will sit next to him... (maybe julian would be... gay?)

so far i dont wanted to make too much information in the first comic... basically you will meet max in it. How he is... in the other comics i will show more information of the other characters. Like in the "accident" comic you will find out the most about the fathers live.

Name of other students and teachers wouldnt be that important i guess? 

So its the story about the not so normal guy named max. On the first day maybe his father will drive him to school. There will his new teacher introduce max to the class (im german so i dont know what college is like) he will sit next to julian (maybe they know each other already? Maybe his nieghbour?) Julian would show him the school and just talk little bit more with him. On the end julian could go with home to do homework? 

Im not the best trying to explain a story, also i guess i could draw little story details easier than telling them... also as a german... my english is not so good... (^-^')