Roleplayer-forum.com

I have found many interesting roleplay partners since joining.. Everyone is very unique and have broadened my likes.

I like roleplays that involve a lot of physical muscle challenges.. I like characters who are pretten to early 20's. All characters are in good physical condition, lean to massive muscled, all solid.

I like testing muscle to the limits and beyond so wrestling, boxing, pummeling, kicking, stomping and trampling are all likes.. Muscle worship is cool too.

Other things that I do not mind are multiple muscle guys against just one, choking, binding, suspension, and every once in awhile saliva and spitting and breath control.

Things that are a no go for me are any sexual acts, playing with a guys balls and cocks, spanking or paddling.

Alpha males with evil sadistic minds and massive muscles taking out their inner most evil and brutal thoughts on others is fine. 

Also open to new things.. almost anything of the physical nature... 

• Thanks 1

@musclebuilder01 I’d like to have fun fantasizing about incredibly strong cocky preteen boys acting evil and violent with grown men !!

I really like them muscular, dense, heavy, very strong (if not superstrong) !

I like it when the strength involves some kind of destruction on the way (wanted or not). One of my turn on is drywalls, I like it when strong peoples dent or poke holes in them or simply burst throuht them like if it was paper !

Please message me, and you can find me here :

- Kik : tinynico21

- Discord : TinyNico21#0029

Read you soon.

Regards,

Nicolas

• Haha 1

Oh yeah !! Damn I never read this one !! ?

This is very HOT !!!

Damn I’m going to be used and destroyed the way I deserve it !!

Always fun to have a pedo being raped and crushed by superhuman children !!! ??

@TinyNico21 So do you want to continue this one? If so gio to the message and give me a thumbs up!! And your tough teacher will be destroyed by all those super muscle beasts and then buried at the beach.. 

lets build this rp!!

Edited by musclebuilder01
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chad said:

Down for this topic. Bring itp

‼️👍💪‼️🥊‼️💪🥊

YOU BRING EVERYTHING YOU GOT BIG MAN!! Including all your muscle pink friends!!

i am waiting for you in the basement!!

5 hours ago, musclebuilder01 said:

‼️👍💪‼️🥊‼️💪🥊

YOU BRING EVERYTHING YOU GOT BIG MAN!! Including all your muscle pink friends!!

i am waiting for you in the basement!!

I don’t need friends little man but I recommend you bring some. You’ll need all the help you can get. I’m here what you gonna do about it?

On 5/12/2018 at 8:18 PM, musclebuilder01 said:

I have found many interesting roleplay partners since joining.. Everyone is very unique and have broadened my likes.

I like roleplays that involve a lot of physical muscle challenges.. I like characters who are pretten to early 20's. All characters are in good physical condition, lean to massive muscled, all solid.

I like testing muscle to the limits and beyond so wrestling, boxing, pummeling, kicking, stomping and trampling are all likes.. Muscle worship is cool too.

Other things that I do not mind are multiple muscle guys against just one, choking, binding, suspension, and every once in awhile saliva and spitting and breath control.

Things that are a no go for me are any sexual acts, playing with a guys balls and cocks, spanking or paddling.

Alpha males with evil sadistic minds and massive muscles taking out their inner most evil and brutal thoughts on others is fine. 

Also open to new things.. almost anything of the physical nature... 

@bmoc here is my post on what I love on a rp.. let’s make it happen!

On 2/1/2019 at 5:16 PM, bmoc said:

684341258_ym1005(1).thumb.jpg.b108413032c8cd1c1b60aea005cad974.jpgpumped up in my speedos ready to fight any muscle kid

Just now, max73 said:

i'd pay money to see these 2 muscle bull studs wrestle...

Just now, max73 said:

• Thanks 1