Roleplayer-forum.com
scriptboy

New theme, security and chatbox

A new default theme was installed on the forum today, replacing all the other themes as the new default. The new "Dark Lite" theme should be the default theme for all members on all pages on the forum. 

Furthermore, the chatbox on the home page got upgraded to a new version. 

Lastly, new users will need to answer security questions when registering on the forum for the first time. More security steps may be implemented such as Google Authentication in the near future. 

Please PM me in case you have any questions or comments. Thanks. 

The new look was a bit of a shock at first, but I'm getting to like it ... a lot :)
There's a bit of a learning curve now to figure out where everything is, and there's a bit more scrolling involved to get to where I want to go, but I really like the orange on black scheme.
Thanks for all of your hard work and let's hope the evil bastards won't be able to break in and wreak havoc like before. 🥇

2 minutes ago, AshleyBlond said:

The new look was a bit of a shock at first, but I'm getting to like it ... a lot :)
There's a bit of a learning curve now to figure out where everything is, and there's a bit more scrolling involved to get to where I want to go, but I really like the orange on black scheme.
Thanks for all of your hard work and let's hope the evil bastards won't be able to break in and wreak havoc like before. 🥇

Thanks! This forum has been neglected for the last 3 years because I've been super occupied taking care of the "other" place. I'm devoting some more time to this place so it's a bit shocking! There is more work to be done around here, but this is a start. Just think of this like the backyard that was un-kept for years. Time to do some yardwork! 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 8:27 PM, AshleyBlond said:

The grey text is a bit difficult to read. I think white would be easier. :)

Agreed.

Quick question: I see sections for "artwork" and "videos." Is the former understood to include "photos" or are we staying away from pix? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

9 minutes ago, Arpster said:

Agreed.

Quick question: I see sections for "artwork" and "videos." Is the former understood to include "photos" or are we staying away from pix? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hi RPJ, Yes, photos can be included in the "Artwork and Morphs" thread as well as under the "Young Muscle-Growth" which is supposed to be the same as the old "unfiltered" section on MG. 

I got this theme in a rush since the old "Dark" theme was outdated and was no longer working properly on the forum.

I'll look around for another "Light" theme to add to the themes so you have a choice to switch between light background (usually white) with black text and dark background and light-colored text. 

Forum themes are usually not free, by the way. I have to pay for them. Thankfully, they're not expensive. Give me a few days to find one. 

6 hours ago, scriptboy said:

Hi RPJ, Yes, photos can be included in the "Artwork and Morphs" thread as well as under the "Young Muscle-Growth" which is supposed to be the same as the old "unfiltered" section on MG. 

I got this theme in a rush since the old "Dark" theme was outdated and was no longer working properly on the forum.

I'll look around for another "Light" theme to add to the themes so you have a choice to switch between light background (usually white) with black text and dark background and light-colored text. 

Forum themes are usually not free, by the way. I have to pay for them. Thankfully, they're not expensive. Give me a few days to find one. 

Thanks for the updates! And no rush on the theme: It's not illegible, just slightly taxing for those of us with geriatric eyeballs! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1